Coastal Community Living
|Sale Type||Private Treaty|
• COMFORTABLE LIFESTYLE
• FREE UP YOUR CAPITAL
• HOLIDAY CARE FREE, LOCK UP AND TRAVEL
• CARAVAN & BOAT PARKING BAYS
• CLUB HOUSE FACILITIES
• PET FRIENDLY
Nestled beautifully between the estuary and Falcon beach, Waratah Village offers you the opportunity to free yourself from the big family home, garden and chores. To enjoy the lifestyle, you deserve surrounded by likeminded people.
Waratah Village is a not-for-profit over 55’s boutique lifestyle village. Being an estate of only 30 villas, you can be part of an environment that offers a real sense of belonging. Be as social or as private as you like.
The clubhouse is an addition to your home to use; enjoy the companionship of friends and family in either of the alfresco barbecue areas, games room or community areas.
Waratah offers a carefree and comfortable lifestyle at an affordable price. The combination of our smaller size and our non-profit status means we have low management fees and other benefits such as no land or water rates.
The village is close to all amenities, within 1km of the shops, is close to public transport, medical centres, golf courses, restaurants, bowling clubs and has quiet walking paths along some of the best beaches on the planet.
This immaculate villa features:
• Quality built double brick and tile
• Light, bright spacious open plan living
• Well appointed kitchen overlooking the alfresco area
• 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
• 2 toilets, one in bathroom and one in separate powder room
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Remote lock up garage with store room, access to villa and outdoor alfresco
• Outdoor alfresco with sails for summer
Home Open is held weekly on Thursdays and Fridays from 11:00am to 12.30pm or by private appointment; please contact PA Jeannie Tulloh on (08) 9582 2002 or via email email@example.com
We encourage you to give us a call and, with your family, make a time to visit us. The kettle is always on!
Viewings by appointment only