IF YOU MISS THIS YOU’LL KICK YOURSELF! By Appointment Sunday
Considered architectural royalty by Perth's elite, this LYNTHORNE MATHEWS property is a stunning representation of bespoke design and build. Watch the video to experience the full potential.
Achieving, the Master Homes Builders “Award for Excellence” in 1985, this residence located in the suburb of Stirling is considered a local icon.
A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE BLUE CHIP PROPERTY.
THIS multi -level home boasts
• 4-metre glass windows
• Exposed timber beams/ jarrah lined feature ceilings
• Statement stone fireplace & natural stone floors
• Living, entertainment and dining all offer direct access alfresco and pool
• Sunken dining room with private courtyard
• Grand Master suite with private balcony
• Master en-suite with double sized shower
• 2 large bedrooms with private balconies
• Double sized main bathroom
• Family laundry features separate shower & toilet
• Grand Theatre room offers polished natural hard wood floors, apex feature glass windows with sliding door access to alfresco
• Mezzanine games room
• Grand paved entry & garage offers parking for up to 6 cars
• Butlers Entry
• Executive Study
• Wine Cellar
• Feature huge loft space
Over the past 20 years the family have refused several offers to sell the home and as a recent deceased estate - it is sadly a reluctant sale.
We invite all and immediate offers - passed in at auction seeking Offers Over $799,000
Just 7 minutes to both Karrinyup Shopping Centre and Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre for all of your shopping and entertainment needs. Great access to the Perth City less than 15 minutes drive. Great choice of schools nearby with Karrinyup Primary School and St Mary's Anglican Girls' School to name a few. Great access to public transport in this well established quiet street. Visit a home open listed or call for your private viewing.
Viewings by appointment only