Where the ACTION is BABY!!!!!
|Sale Type||Private Treaty|
|House Size||204 m2|
|Land Size||367 m2|
This property is a credit to its current owners and at 204sqm including balcony with ocean views and double garage is generous to say the least (exclusive use land area 367sqm). Now you have the opportunity to secure this spacious, immaculately maintained, Town house with amazing separation of bed rooms and living areas complete with modern features. 3 bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and Study or 3rd living area.
Right in the thick of the action and just a short drive or bus ride to the beach and the new redevelopment everyone is talking about. See a list of businesses and services below within 1min to 3min walk of your front door AMAZING!!!
From the moment you walk through the double doors, and further into the formal Lounge room you experience a sense of home. From there you will fall in love with the high ceilings, soaring stair case leading up to the generous Master suite complete with study and Ensuite bathroom totally separate from the rest of the bedrooms and with its own 12sqm balcony (which is large as far as balconies go!)
The Chefs kitchen has a good sized meals area and full sized family room opening out to a generous paved court yard. The minor bedrooms are not so minor both with robes and a central bathroom to share in their own wing of the property.
ACCESS ALL THIS IN 1 to 3 mins
• Bottle shop Scarborough Cellars, Makit Hardware, Bike shop
• Post Office and Chemist x2, Fitness Studio, Hair dresser, Beautician
• Medical Center, Podiatrist, Dentist, Physio, Sports massage, Y -Yoga
• Opp shops, Red Cross, Vinnies, save the children
• IGA, Brumbies bakery, News agent, Dark Angel Tattoo
• Scarborough Civic Centre and Library, Accountant
• Milk Fashion, Lisa Harvey, Vet, Child care
7 PLACES TO EAT
• Café Relish, Yoshi Take away, Cheeky Café, V Fusion
• Al Fornetto, Pizzaca Pasta, Pizzaca Cafe
To attend this property drive into the rear carpark of Makit Hardware, park your car and walk the 100m down Bingham Lane OR drive down Bingham Lane 2 houses past and park in the visitors bays on your left.
Viewings by appointment only