Scarborough South - Location - Location - Location
|Sale Type||Private Treaty|
|Price||Mid to High $700k's|
|House Size||130 m2|
|Land Size||312 m2|
Often Sought ...... Seldom Found
- A beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, 3 WC's, with 2 living area's, low maint fully renovated character street front home.
- A large double carport is secured by an electric security gate, with a full front security fence for additional security and privacy.
- A gorgeous new kitchen with caesar stone benchtops and waterfall and a never used Italian smeg oven. Plus a gas hotplate and dishwasher.
-Good sized family room with study nook, adjacent to the living area, opens up through lovely double french doors onto a large wooden deck.
- The deck leads onto a private manicured reticulated grassed attractive courtyard for relaxation and for those summer BBQ's evenings.
- Short walk to Scarborough, Western Australia's outstanding Beachfront, including Brighton beach.
- Brilliant location in select pocket, stroll to a variety of shops, park & bus to the Stirling Train Station.
- NB Owner will consider lease back at current market rates.
Viewings by appointment only