|Availability Date||Available Now|
Please note: We do not accept 1Form applications.
This beautiful and spacious house is located on the corner of The Boulevarde and Britannia Road. Just far enough from the main roads to enjoy peace & quiet.
The kitchen is a chef's delight with plently of cupboard space, a 90cm freestanding gas stove/oven and a dishwasher. The open kitchen, dining and lounge make it great for entertaining guests.
The house features:
* Front Alfresco with low maintenance garden
* Jarrah floorboards
* High ceilings, giving it a spacious feel
* Plently of storage
* Ducted air-conditioning
* 2 bedrooms with built-in-robes
* Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
* The front study room can be converted into a 4th bedroom
* A combined bathroom/laundry
What's in the area?
* Across the road is the Britannia Rd Reserve Park & Carpark (lots of people in the area bring their dogs to this park)
* Further West on Britannia Rd is a pedestrian bridge to Lake Monger
* Walking distance to Aranmore Catholic Primary School & College
* 5min drive to Mount Hawthorn shops & cafes
* 5min drive to Leederville cafe strip
Contact Phoebe 0431 635 113 to make an appointment to view the property.
Please note: We do not accept 1Form applications as we have our own application form that can be emailed to you.
Viewings by appointment only